- 3 eggs
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas about 2-3 medium bananas
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup Chopped Pecans
- ¼ cup chopped cranberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Grease a 9×13 inch pan with coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, oil, honey, sour cream and vanilla. Stir in the bananas, flour mixture, pecans and cranberries.
- Pour batter into greased pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes.
P.S. This banana bread has a slight “custardy” texture.