– 3 cups All Purpose Flour
– 4 Tsp Quick Rise Yeast
– 2/3 cup Cane Sugar
– 1 Tsp Allspice
– 2 cups lukewarm Water
– Frying oil of choice (I used Coconut oil)
– Mix all dry ingredients, add water and mix until smooth.
– Cover mixture with tea towel and let rise for 45-60 min.
– Heat up oil in a medium pan
– Scoop mixture using a 2 Tbsp measuring cup (Or similar size) gently dropping in oil.
– Fry until golden brown (approx. 1 min on each side but judge for your self)
P.S. Can be frozen 6mo – 1 yr
Shop Our Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/shop/rhythminlife85
African Cookbook – https://amzn.to/2YTdOjv
3 thoughts on “All Spice African Donuts – Mandazi”
These things are amazing. Perfect sweetness. Everyone must try.
I’ve had these once, they are delicious! Thank you for the recipe!!
They are very delicious.