- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 tbsp rice flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp allspice
- 3 cups shredded uncooked sweet potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, coconut milk and oil.
- Add shredded Sweet Potatoes to wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the rice flour, salt and allspice.
- Stir into the wet mixture.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 in baking dish. Bake, covered for 20 minutes and then uncovered for 25 minutes.
Cool and Enjoy as a perfect side dish or dessert!
One thought on “Gluten Free – Sweet potato casserole”