- 2 pounds yukon gold potatoes, peeled & cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sea salt divided
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh herbs, minced (mix of parsley, basil and dill)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Bring large pot of water to boil, add 1 tbsp of salt. Add potatoes and boil for 15-18 mins. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, fresh herbs, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, turmeric, paprika and pepper. Fold in the cooled potatoes until evenly coated. Cover and chill for a couple hours or overnight.