- 2 lbs. Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1in cubes
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 3 cups Chicken broth
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Over medium high heat, melt coconut oil in large frying pan. Add chicken and cook for 7 minutes or until cubes are fully cooked. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In Large pan, combine broth and lime juice, bring to a boil, then reduce down to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, turmeric and smoked paprika and bring to a simmer again for another 5 minutes while whisking.
- Add the cooked chicken. Sprinkle more salt and pepper to taste if needed.
Serve over steamed white jasmine rice or brown rice. Garnish with cilantro or basil.
7 thoughts on “Coconut Lime Chicken”
I must say this was extremely delicious. Seconds please????
I am gonna try this out , God willing 🙂
My daughter and I will have to try this!😊
Thanks for this recipe. It was very tasty. I loved adding smoked paprika!
I need to try this, it doesn’t have anything in it that I can’t have!!
This sounds delish! I love coconut chicken of any kind.