- 8 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup AP flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- On medium heat, melt chocolate chips with coconut oil.
- Let cool for 10 min
- Add to mixer, add sugar and mix well
- Add eggs and mix well again
- Add flour, salt and baking powder.
- Fold in walnuts with a spatula
- Pour batter in a coconut oiled 8″ x 8″ pan.
- Bake @ 350 Deg F for 25 min
P.S. Best if cooled for at least 20 min