I enjoy making something healthy yet tasty for breakfast. My husband and children will eat about anything I make but I usually can tell if my expertise weren’t that good with a certain dish depending on the number times they dish out seconds or thirds. This one though was a winner and I like the fact that I can make it ahead of time or rather the night before.
- 1 ripe banana (Mashed)
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Coconut milk
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and coat a 9″x13″ casserole dish with coconut oil.
- Place all wet ingredients in mixer bowl and mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix. Then, add chocolate chips and berries and fold in with a spatula.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish and use a spatula to spread evenly. Add additional berries to the top, if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes at preheated temperature.
P.S. Freezes well just in case.
18 thoughts on “Dark Chocolate Berry Oatmeal Bake”
This looks like my kind of recipe! And I’m sure it tastes wonderful too!
It’s pretty good.
Thanks for sharing. I’ll give it a try 🙂
Please do. I am sure you will enjoy it as much as we did.😁
That sounds delicious!!!
It’s absolutely delicious!!!!
This looks wonderful. Going to give it a try! Thanks.
It’s amazing!. You should definitely try it.😁
Delicious guilt-free bake !
It is guilt free indeed!. Delicious may be an understatement 😁. It’s yummy though…
will try this one – I have some picky eaters in my house.
Your picky eaters will enjoy this recipe for sure.
Ooooh, Yum! I will have to try this one! I will sub strawberries for the blackberries though, because the seeds bother me.
My answer is yes 🙂
Wow, it really looks yummy.
That looks amazing!
Hello Susan. How are you?
This recipe looks wonderful, and healthy, and delicious too!
Wishing you and your family a very happy new year.
With love, your old blogging sister,
This recipe looks wonderful! Thank you! ❤