I enjoy making something healthy yet tasty for breakfast. My husband and children will eat about anything I make but I usually can tell if my expertise weren’t that good with a certain dish depending on the number times they dish out seconds or thirds. This one though was a winner and I like the fact that I can make it ahead of time or rather the night before.
- 1 ripe banana (Mashed)
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Coconut milk
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and coat a 9″x13″ casserole dish with coconut oil.
- Place all wet ingredients in mixer bowl and mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix. Then, add chocolate chips and berries and fold in with a spatula.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish and use a spatula to spread evenly. Add additional berries to the top, if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes at preheated temperature.
P.S. Freezes well just in case.