We have had one long week of the flu infection in our home; something that has never happened. It has been hard especially watching our little ones go through all the yuckiness that comes with that.
Despite it all, we are still thankful that everyone is getting better.
Usually over the winter months, we like boosting up our immune systems even though we had slacked recently partly because it’s hard to tell if it’s still summer or actually Fall/winter here in our lovely state of Texas.
So y’all after getting hit with the flu, we decided to just go big to kick any buzzing “winter bug” out of our home using a few supplements;
- Vitamin C
- Elderberry syrup
- Kyolic aged garlic Extract
- Vitamin D
- B-12 complex
- Probiotics – Kids – Adults
- Oil of oregano
- Raw honey(by the spoon full)
- Echinacea plus tea
- Moringa with spearmint and sage tea
- Throat coat(Lemon Echinacea) tea
- Cold season tea
- Ginger tea
- Chamomile tea
- Peppermint tea
- spearmint tea
On the extra crazy side, we decided to also take;
- Apple cider vinegar water( It’s pretty much a mixture of 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar to 8oz of filtered water)
- Diatomaceous Earth; 1 tsp of food grade diatomaceous earth to 8oz of filtered water. Make sure to take this an hour before or after having any other supplements or food.
- Lime water; in this case, you can use Doterra lime essential oil to add to the water.
But, y’all can choose to go crazier in this case. 🙂
P.S. Once again, I am not a doctor or in any way a certified medical practitioner. Anything mentioned above, is from my personal research and evaluation with experience. Please consult your doctor before taking on any of my sisterly recommendations.