- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Einkorn flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1-1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and coconut oil to a stand mixer bowl. Run on low for about 5 min. Add coconut milk and knead for 5 more min.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and roll out till about 1/2in thick.
- Cut out the biscuits using a water glass or cutter of preference. Place the biscuits in a hot cast iron skillet and bake for 10 min.
P.S. The magic to this recipe is the Einkorn flour.