- 2 or More Serranos diced
- 1 small head green cabbage thinly sliced
- 3 cups fresh washed Arugula
- 1 Tbsp Grape seed oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- Black Ground pepper (Optional)
- Heat up oil in medium pan.
- Add minced Garlic and saute 30 seconds
- Add greens, cabbage and peppers and saute for 5 min.
- Sprinkle the salt and serve.
P.S. Can be served over steamed rice or as is.
4 thoughts on “Serrano sauteed greens”
Yum. So healthy.
Thank you very much 🙏. They are delicious too.
Interesting combo! I need to try this!
It’s a little spicy but in a good way. It’s really yummy though.