- 1 1/4 cups lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons Avocado oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 Packet Active Dry Yeast
How to (Using a stand mixer)
- Mix all of the ingredients in a stand mixer.
- Knead the dough until it’s smooth for about 10 minutes. Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover, and let it rise until doubled in volume, approx. 1 1/2 hours.
- Divide the dough into two equal size parts and gently roll out on a floured surface. Roll the dough into pinwheels and shape in greased bread pans. Let it rise, covered, until doubled, approx. 1 1/2 hours.
- Bake the bread in a preheated 375°F oven for 30 minutes. Remove the bread from the oven, remove it from the pan, and cool it on a rack.
P.S. I made this bread today and it turned out amazing! I think that my cast iron bread pans are partly to be credited.