- 1 1/4 cups lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons Avocado oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 Packet Active Dry Yeast
How to (Using a stand mixer)
- Mix all of the ingredients in a stand mixer.
- Knead the dough until it’s smooth for about 10 minutes. Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover, and let it rise until doubled in volume, approx. 1 1/2 hours.
- Divide the dough into two equal size parts and gently roll out on a floured surface. Roll the dough into pinwheels and shape in greased bread pans. Let it rise, covered, until doubled, approx. 1 1/2 hours.
- Bake the bread in a preheated 375°F oven for 30 minutes. Remove the bread from the oven, remove it from the pan, and cool it on a rack.
P.S. I made this bread today and it turned out amazing! I think that my cast iron bread pans are partly to be credited.
19 thoughts on “Daily Bread”
Thanks so much for the recipe. I love home made bread!
Can it be any oil! I have never tried avocado oil before!
Enjoy! ( Bel-hana in Arabic)
Wishing you all the best,
You are very welcome 💝. You can use any oil you want. I prefer avocado oil because it’s light and nutty. 🙏🙏🙏
I knew I would find a reason to use that avocado oil!! TY
😂. You are welcome my dearest Susan 💝💝
Mmmm, sounds good.
It is very good 🤔🤔😁
Delicious! thanks for sharing 🙂
It was very delicious. Thank you Linda🙏
Sounds delicious. I haven’t got avocado oil, but if I ever get some I’d love to try it. I’ve been baking a long time but haven’t tried that. I use whatever oil I have on hand. I’ll be baking bread tomorrow, last weekend’s loaf is gone. My goal is to bake enough in the fall to not have to buy it at the store. I made bread Sunday, and biscuits Tuesday. But we still have store-bought bread in the house. Thank you for sharing!
You can use any oil of your preference. I just prefer avocado. Nothing beats homemade bread.
So good ❤
Nice to add avocado oil !
Thank you Megala 🙏
Avocado oil is very good idea ! Thank you for inspiration ! 🙂
I enjoy using avocado oil in anything that requires a light oil.
I bake every week and I have cautioned my husband never to wash my bread pans in the dishwasher! I’m with you about the importance of the pans.
I enjoy baking with different grains. My family is always tasting my kitchen fails😁. Yes my cast iron bread pans are treasures in our home.