- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2-2/3 cups pearled couscous
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add oil, turmeric, salt and couscous. Reduce heat and simmer covered for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and fluff with fork to separate.
- Add roasted veggies either on the side or fully mixed in.(I used peppers, onions, tomatoes and broccoli).
Serves about 6 to 8 people and great for leftovers.