- 2 heads of broccoli (chopped to bite size)
- 1 small red onion (Sliced)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F (Not recommended in the Texas summer heat but i did anyways)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour on baking sheet
- Bake for 10-12 min for a crunchy bite.
17 thoughts on “Oven Roasted Broccoli”
I will try it definitely 🙂
It’s absolutely delicious. You should try it.😁
It is indeed 😁
This looks so good! Broccoli is one of my favorites! And at least your oven isn’t a cook stove…I’m assuming anyway! lol
It’s been crazy hot here in North Texas.We may opt for raw broccoli with a dipping sauce instead. 😁
Still very yummy! Have a beautiful Sunday!
Very good timing 🙂 and look delicious. Thank you for inspiration 🙂
It’s very delicious. Thank you very much my friend 🙏
Tried it, but I like plain old raw better. Thanks for another viewpoint.
I prefer most of my veggies raw. Roasting the broccoli for 10 minutes has it mostly on the raw side but warm.
sounds yummy! ❤ will have to try it out!
Love roasted veggies!
They are great.
This looks great too. I love Broccoli.
It’s amazing and super simple.