Dear blogger friends, I would like to thank a special blogger friend Carly for nominating me for the versatile blogger award. I have been following her blog for a while now and I must say her story is humbling to me. I kindly ask you to take a minute out of your precious time and read about her world through her blog. My Hearing Loss Story
Here are some facts about me
- I was born and raised in Uganda, East Africa but now call a little town in North Texas home.
- I lost my mother at the age of 3.
- English is my second language.
- I was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 25 the same age my mama passed on.
- I am married to the love of my life.
- I have 2 children.
- I absolutely love hula-hooping; something I learned using old bicycle rims as a kid.
- I love watching documentaries as well as period pieces.
- Jack fruit is my favorite fruit. It tastes like a mix of fruit and bubble gum.
- I absolutely don’t like the cold. probably that’s why we are sticking to Texas for now.
Nominees:This is my gesture to say how wonderful your blogs are. I absolutely enjoy them on a regular basis.
- Life is Real…and so are the answers
- Inspire The Mom
- Dorky Mom Doodles
- The Travelling Diary of a Dippy Dotty Girl
- Saved By Words
- The Camerist’s Collection
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share some facts about yourself
- Nominate some of your favorite bloggers
- Tell your nominees the good news!
P.S. I follow so many wonderful blogs that are not mentioned above. To say the least, the blogging community has been and is a blessing to me; I am able to share stories, laugh, cry, gaze and on….so thank you to all my fellow bloggers.