What you need
- 3 table spoons Chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 posted dates(ton into pieces)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Cinnamon and ginger powder (optional)
Mix up everything in a bowl/container. Let sit for at least 1 one hour at room temperature.
2 thoughts on “Chai seed breakfast cereal bowl”
Mmm. Love Chia seed. We like warm apples and cinnamon in ours:)
We’ll definitely try the warm apples. I have never thought of that. Will try that for breakfast tomorrow. We love Chia seeds;our kids think it’s pudding 😂.