- 1½ cup of cooked butternut squash (mashed)
- ½ cup raw cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup avocado oil
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup ap flour
- ¾ cup hw flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together squash, sugar, eggs and oil
- Add greek yogurt and stir until combined.
- Add spices, salt and baking soda.
- Add flour
- Pour mix into two coconut oil greased loaf pans
- Bake for 40minutes, until a toothpick stuck into the middle of the bread comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
P.S. This is bread is so so good. As always i thought i was making one to eat and one to freeze but that did not happen. 😉