We love healthy and tasty food in our home but to be honest most healthy food out there most of the time means “never wanna eat it again” kind of food. Even this tabbouleh,my first encounter with it was not that great and i did not think i would want to eat it again. But here we are now in our kitchen making and enjoying some yummy,yummy kid approved quinoa tabbouleh!!!
This is the second time we are making this in under a week!….yes, it must be delicious…..indeed it is.
- 4 cups cooked Quinoa
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced
- 2 bell peppers of choice (I used yellow) diced
- 1 bundle green onion chopped
- 2 tomatoes seeded and diced
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste.
Mix in large bowl.
P.S. Wash all your herbs and veggies before preparing.