Walnut Pie Muffins
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup ground walnuts (Pulse in food processor)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line muffin tin paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour and walnuts. In a separate bowl beat the oil and eggs together until smooth, stir into the dry ingredients just until combined. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Cups should be about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire racks when done.