- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, at room temp
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon homemade vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another large bowl, beat the coconut oil, brown sugar, cane sugar and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the egg and beat for a few more seconds and add the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon, form little balls and space them evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack or not, but Enjoy
One thought on “Chocolate Chip Cookies”
I want those right now. Wish I could grab them off that plate.