Blueberry Oatmeal Bread
- 1 Cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 Cup oat flour
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking power
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 Cup non fat, plain yogurt
- 1/4 Cup grape seed oil
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Cup cane sugar
- 1 Cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray loaf dish with baking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, oat flour, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk or mix together the yogurt, oil, apple sauce, eggs and vanilla.
- Add in the sugar and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet a little at a time and gently mix until everything is incorporated.
- Add the blueberries to batter and gently fold in.
- Pour batter into a loaf bread pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until bread is fully cooked and a tooth pick comes out clean.
3 thoughts on “Blueberry Oatmeal Bread”
I’m going to have to save this one. I love blueberries.
It’s a good one.
Hope to try it soon.