- 1 medium sized ripe papaya, peeled, seeded and cut in chunks
- 2 well ripened bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Juice from 1 medium orange
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender to obtain a smooth puree.
Using an ice cream maker
- Pour the papaya and banana yogurt puree into the ice cream maker and prepare it according to your ice cream maker’s instructions.
- Once it’s ready place the frozen yogurt in a freezer friendly bowl and let freeze for 1-2 hours before serving.
Recipe adapted from one of my favorite food blogs Laylita’s Recipes