- 1 pound broccoli (2 small heads)
- 1/2 pound carrots, peeled
- 1/2 pound red grapes, quartered (or 1 cup raisins)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 3 avocados
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoons sea salt (more to taste)
- Peel the stems of the broccoli and break into small pieces. Set aside in a big bowl.
- Grate the carrots and set aside with the broccoli. Add the grapes and toasted pumpkin seeds and toss together.
- Peel the avocados and mash in bowl. Add lemon juice and salt and mix well until creamy. Toss dressing with the salad and serve. Salad can be refrigerated for a few hours.