I found this recipe on another website but i have not tried it yet. I am going to this week. Click here for the original site.
- Popsicle Molds
- 3 cups organic strawberries
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
1) Puree strawberries in a blender. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and blend until combined. Set aside.
2) In a separate bowl mix coconut milk, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of raw honey together. Mix until combined thoroughly.
3) Pour 1-2 tablespoons of strawberry puree into each Popsicle mold. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of coconut mix into each mold. Continue to switch between the berry puree and the coconut mixture until Popsicle molds are filled. Place molds in freezer.
4) Allow Popsicles to freeze completely before serving, about 5-8 hours. Once your Popsicles are ready to serve, run the bottom of the Popsicle molds under warm water to help release them from the molds. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe fills 12 large Popsicle molds.